From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Brandon Keith Biggs
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 6:12 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws acting very strange!

Hello,
My computer came with IE9 installed as default so I had to reinstall IE8 to
work with Jaws 11. I'm not having any problem except with the I'm feeling
lucky button.
The more annoying problems are with the alt tabbing and the ctrl arrow keys
and the subject line and contact fields.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:02:12 -0800
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com (on behalf of "Brandon Keith Biggs"
<brandonboy13@comcast.net>)
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

Hello,
I've not installed anything from windows recently. I'm on a laptop and I'm
not quite sure how to change resolution. I'm not sure if I have IE for 32
or
64 bit, didn't know there was more than one although if it did ask me I
would've chosen 64.
I'm trying to get Jaws 13, but it's probably not going to be for a while.
This laptop is new as of Christmas and I haven't changed the hardware at
all.