moderated Re: Select Google Chrome from desktop and stays on desktop

Randy Barnett

Sounds like a Chrome issue. Try reinstalling Chrome or do a repair if it has that option. When I open chrome with jaws 2020 I always land in the address bar.

On 4/27/2020 7:11 AM, kevin meyers wrote:

Hello, I’m using the most recent 2020 version of Jaws and Office 2016. I select Google Chrome from my desktop and the cursor remains on the desktop. I thought it didn’t open a Google window. I press enter again and nothing happens. I found out that Google Chrome did open a window and I have to move to the window where as before I would be sitting in the window. Then when I move to the window it says dash Google Chrome. Sometimes I can tab back and forth and I get to the address and search bar. Times I have to close out of Google Chrome. Times I have to move out of the window and then back. This never happened before the most recent version of Jaws. What do I need to stop this from happening? Thanks, Kevin