Escape has never worked for me. Only re-loading the page works most of the time.

Does anyone know what causes this and how to prevent it?

~Ann

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 10:22 PM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Sometimes the Chrome menu appears instead of a fresh page. Escape gets rid of it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 10:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: while web browsing Google Chrome toolbar randomly showing up in a virtual view

HI folks,

This is so weird and more annoying. Sometimes, it seems as if my Google Chrome browser toolbar buttons are all showing up in a virtual view. The only way I can get out of this view is to refresh the site, then it goes away... most of the time. I'm using the latest JFW 2020 and latest Chrome, but this has been going on since JFW2019.

I'm gonna play around with the new Edge browser and see if the same thing happens there.

Anyone have any thoughts?

~Ann