Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 8:47 PM
Subject: outlook express folder help

I am now running jaws 2020, windows 7, and outlook express. Before I installed jaws 2020 and after i had my
e-mail download into outlook express I could tell how many messages in each folder as i scrolled down the list of folders. When I scroll down the folders now jaws is not telling me the number of messages in the folder. Can anyone help me to be able to get this ability to let me know the number of messages in my folders as I scroll down through the folders in outlook express. Thank you for your help with this problem.

Jerry\