moderated Re: migrating firefox favorites to microsoft edge
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks sir got it.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: migrating firefox favorites to microsoft edge
Try the following:
1. Open MS Edge and press, Alt + f, to open Settings, down arrow to, Favorites, and press enter.
2. Down arrow to, Import, and press enter.
3. Now you should be on a collapsed button menu that you press enter on to open and choose what browser you want to import from.
4. After you choose the browser tab through and check or uncheck what you want imported.
5. Press enter on the, Import, button
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool.
----- Original Message -----
From: james hooper
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 5:21 PM
Subject: migrating firefox favorites to microsoft edge
Is their an easy way to do this I looked and got confused.