moderated Re: migrating firefox favorites to microsoft edge

james hooper

Thanks sir got it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 6:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: migrating firefox favorites to microsoft edge

Try the following:

1. Open MS Edge and press, Alt + f, to open Settings, down arrow to, Favorites, and press enter.

2. Down arrow to, Import, and press enter.

3. Now you should be on a collapsed button menu that you press enter on to open and choose what browser you want to import from.

4. After you choose the browser tab through and check or uncheck what you want imported.

5. Press enter on the, Import, button

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 5:21 PM

Is their an easy way to do this I looked and got confused.