moderated cisco accessibility of their forum

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Able to login into the cisco forums. But when I try to post, a topic, they have a stupid select a board link, then a mouse over tree view / combo box. So how to then select that with jaws, or nvda. Not able to post, keeps telling me to select a board to continue.

Any one come across this one and how to fix.

Not able to post a topic. Have tried jaws, nvda, windows narrator, tried chrome, edge, ie, firefox and the same or similar issues when I login. Have notified cisco, and the forums, see if they will fix this issue if not, how to get them to make this more accessible. One of the more serious or poor combo box issues with a form or a forum.

Marvin.