moderated Re: Links, Feature To Read Links Across Verses In a List

Sean Murphy

All,

If you are talking about moving between elements. It depends on how the document object model has been built. The Document Object model is the way in which the browser stores all the information you are reviewing. There is the styling piece that comes into as well which is called the CSS. Not sure if this would effect the tab order.

If you have to links on the same line, they should navigate from left to right. Starting with the first link. This is of course assuming there is nothing changing the tab order.

The document view will show you ho the page is structured on the page. For example. If you have a line of text with a link in it. Jaws will read the whole line and announces the link as part of it. In simple layout, the first part of the line is spoken, then the link, then the remaining part of the line.

I hope the above helps.

Sean

From: Randy
PRESS JAWS KEY PLUS 6 THEN TYPE IN DOCUMENT PRESENTATION  AND YOU WILL SEE THE SETTING.
Randy

From: Norma A. Boge
Hi Frank,
I’m pretty sure it’s Document Presentation Mode. Apologies in advance if I send you down the wrong path.

HTH

Norma

From: Mike B.

Document Presentation Mode is in the Settings Center

Document Presentation Mode is here, Web / HTML / PDFs / Navigation

Mike