moderated Re: Links, Feature To Read Links Across Verses In a List

Judy

Bill, I tried it both with google chrome and internet explorer and found the same results as you did. We must be missing something. Judy & Libby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 2:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Links, Feature To Read Links Across Verses In a List

Hi again, Judy. I just tried switching to Google Chrome, setting Document Presentation to either Simple or Screen Layout, and I get the same horizontal traversal with TAB, no matter how this setting is set. Either I'm missing something about this setting, or it is not working properly.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: Randy
PRESS JAWS KEY PLUS 6 THEN TYPE IN DOCUMENT PRESENTATION  AND YOU WILL SEE THE SETTING.
Randy

From: Norma A. Boge
Hi Frank,
I’m pretty sure it’s Document Presentation Mode. Apologies in advance if I send you down the wrong path.

HTH

Norma

From: Mike B.

Document Presentation Mode is in the Settings Center

Document Presentation Mode is here, Web / HTML / PDFs / Navigation

Mike