moderated Re: Links, Feature To Read Links Across Verses In a List

Judy

Bill, I tried it both with google chrome and internet explorer and found the same results as you did. We must be missing something. Judy & Libby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 2:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Links, Feature To Read Links Across Verses In a List

Hi again, Judy. I just tried switching to Google Chrome, setting Document Presentation to either Simple or Screen Layout, and I get the same horizontal traversal with TAB, no matter how this setting is set. Either I'm missing something about this setting, or it is not working properly.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: Links, Feature To Read Links Across Verses In a List

What do you call it if you want to read the links vertically? I went to the settings and thought I chose what I should with simple view and the choice for vertical and saved it but things are still read horizontally. What did I miss? Judy & Libby

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 1:31 PM
Subject: Links, Feature To Read Links Across Verses In a List

Original Message 

Hi all, there is a setting in JAWS that allows a person to read links on a web page left to right as they are viewed by a sighted person, instead of the normal up and down. It has been in for a few versions of JAWS. Can anyone think of the name of that feature?

Thanks

Frank Ventura

PRESS JAWS KEY PLUS 6 THEN TYPE IN DOCUMENT PRESENTATION  AND YOU WILL SEE THE SETTING.
Randy

Hi Frank,
I’m pretty sure it’s Document Presentation Mode. Apologies in advance if I send you down the wrong path.

HTH

Norma

Document Presentation Mode is in the Settings Center

Document Presentation Mode is here, Web / HTML / PDFs / Navigation

Mike

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.