From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Links, Feature To Read Links Across Verses In a List

What do you call it if you want to read the links vertically? I went to the settings and thought I chose what I should with simple view and the choice for vertical and saved it but things are still read horizontally. What did I miss? Judy & Libby

From: Randy
PRESS JAWS KEY PLUS 6 THEN TYPE IN DOCUMENT PRESENTATION  AND YOU WILL SEE THE SETTING.
Randy

From: Norma A. Boge
Hi Frank,
I’m pretty sure it’s Document Presentation Mode. Apologies in advance if I send you down the wrong path.

HTH

Norma

From: Mike B.

Document Presentation Mode is in the Settings Center

Document Presentation Mode is here, Web / HTML / PDFs / Navigation

Mike