Frank Ventura

From: Randy
PRESS JAWS KEY PLUS 6 THEN TYPE IN DOCUMENT PRESENTATION  AND YOU WILL SEE THE SETTING.
Randy

From: Norma A. Boge
Hi Frank,
I’m pretty sure it’s Document Presentation Mode. Apologies in advance if I send you down the wrong path.
HTH
Norma

From: Mike B.
Document Presentation Mode is in the Settings Center
Document Presentation Mode is here, Web / HTML / PDFs / Navigation
Mike