From what I hear, it works well with jaws or NVDA on windows, and voiceover on the mac.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 6:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cross posting

Try looking for a program called waltr2.  This is supposed to be an alternative to iTunes that lets you control where files go on your iPhone including ring tones.  I did download it, but found it not to be JAWS friendly, but maybe you will have better luck.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 2:17 PM

Subject: Cross posting

Hi all, This is Michael here and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all what Ringtone making  programs for the iPhone  that's accessible to use on a Windows Computer with Jaws besides iTunes. I already have my ringtones created using Audacity and now I want to know how to import the ringtone to the iPhone.

If you know a software besides iTunes please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards