Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 2:17 PM
Subject: Cross posting

Hi all, This is Michael here and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all what Ringtone making  programs for the iPhone  that's accessible to use on a Windows Computer with Jaws besides iTunes. I already have my ringtones created using Audacity and now I want to know how to import the ringtone to the iPhone.
If you know a software besides iTunes please let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu