moderated Re: Cross posting

Marty Hutchings

Try looking for a program called waltr2.  This is supposed to be an alternative to iTunes that lets you control where files go on your iPhone including ring tones.  I did download it, but found it not to be JAWS friendly, but maybe you will have better luck.

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 2:17 PM
Subject: Cross posting

Hi all, This is Michael here and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all what Ringtone making  programs for the iPhone  that's accessible to use on a Windows Computer with Jaws besides iTunes. I already have my ringtones created using Audacity and now I want to know how to import the ringtone to the iPhone.
If you know a software besides iTunes please let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

Student of: Hadley Institute of the Blind

www.hadley.edu

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.