moderated Cross posting

Michael Munn

Hi all, This is Michael here and I'm sending this email just want to ask y'all what Ringtone making  programs for the iPhone  that's accessible to use on a Windows Computer with Jaws besides iTunes. I already have my ringtones created using Audacity and now I want to know how to import the ringtone to the iPhone.
If you know a software besides iTune please let me know.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu