moderated Re: jaws 2020 not starting correctly.

Patrick Murphy

Hi,

As I said, once it loads up there is no window of any kind. No system tray, taskbar etc. insert+j brings you nowhere. Insert+f11 shows the taskbar but no jaws2020.

The only way to get it to load correctly is to set it to start at the logon screen, set it to start up always for my user, exit it and then restart it.

I think as mentioned above, it is the new “grace period authorization”.

Any way to disable this?

Pat

Sent from my gmail account.