From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Friday 24 April 2020 15:33
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws 2020 not starting correctly.

I would check jaws 2018 Settings and confirm  it is not configured to start up automatically or a login.

Thanks,abraham

On Apr 24, 2020, at 5:37 AM, Patrick Murphy <murphy.patrick42@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am new to this group, so i hope i am doing this right.

I have jaws2018 and 2020. 2018 works fine, but when 2020 starts, there is no jaws window.

It seems to be starting before windows 10 has loaded.

I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but there was no change.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Pat

Sent from my gmail account.