moderated Re: jaws 2020 not starting correctly.

Patrick Murphy

Hi Mike,

I have tried all this, I tried to post a full message about everything last night, but it was not approved. I think it was too big.

Regardless of what I do with jaws2020 (login screen etc), the first time it starts up, there is no window to go to.

Insert+j brings you nowhere whether it is running from system tray or not.

If you shut it down (insert+f4) and then restart it, everything is ok. If you don’t start it at the login screen, it still produces no window.

Pat

Sent from my gmail account.