moderated Re: jaws 2020 not starting correctly.

Patrick Murphy

Hi Michelle,

Its just a standard windows 10 home edition laptop.

Windows boots up, and then at the sign-screen, jaws starts.

I have it set to always start for this user and to start at the log on screen.

Works for 2018, but 2020 starts very quickly after sign-in screen so no jaws window can be seen with insert+j or any other way.

Pat

Sent from my gmail account.