moderated Re: jaws 2020 not starting correctly.

Michelle's Home Emails

hi Pat

Michelle Here,

Not knowing your system are you logging on to profiles on the computer? or can you log on to desktop direct?

I had to get Jaws 2020 to make sure it booted up at startup. Sometimes you may need to do this through your settings in windows. Force jaws to start up on login.

Good luck
Michelle

On 24 Apr 2020, at 7:38 pm, Patrick Murphy <murphy.patrick42@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am new to this group, so i hope i am doing this right.

I have jaws2018 and 2020. 2018 works fine, but when 2020 starts, there is no jaws window.

It seems to be starting before windows 10 has loaded.

I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but there was no change.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Pat

Sent from my gmail account.