moderated Re: Outlook took a long time to load a message

Norma A. Boge

Hi Michael, you didn’t say what version of Outlook you’re using, but I’ll bet it’s 365. If it is, this is the famous Jaws and Outlook sluggishness that some of us have to deal with on a regular basis. One thing, though: check in your System Tray and if there is an item that says Outlook is synchronizing folders, close Outlook and restart it. That might help. Best, Norma

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 3:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook took a long time to load a message

Hi all, this is michael and I hav a question here on Outlook.

everytime when I load a message in outlook it took a long time to load and I want to know what's the issue with it.

my internet is very fast in my this neighborhood and I don't know what's the issue.

hope to hear from you.

Best regards

Michael Munn