moderated Re: websites pestering me to turn on screen reader mode

Vaughan Dodd

I have found it generally next to useless – more of a nag than truly functional.

My bank has this feature, but the site has evolved over time to be less and less accessible – making more use of frames and multiple tabs. It seems as if ‘screen reader mode” was a suggestion, but its actual development to be truly helpful has languished.

Vaughan.

Vaughan Dodd

Vdodd001@...

+6421 784 856.