moderated Re: websites pestering me to turn on screen reader mode

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 05:00 PM, dennis wrote:
i don't mean through the speakers, i mean from inside the case. i hate it!
Well, this is an entirely idiosyncratic behavior.  I have never, in over a decade of tutoring JAWS, seen this occur.  I would hate it, too!

If you're using Windows 10 on that machine consider going to the step discussing SFC & DISM and starting there in Britechguy’s Standard Advice Regarding Windows 10 Issues and Their Repair

       ~ Lawrence Krauss