moderated JAWS and creativity

Thabo Baseki <THAB0.BASEKI@...>

 Hello friends!

There are certain tasks that I would like to perform on Microsoft publisher, however when I tried to use it with the JAWS, it seems a failure or a struggle. Is there a way of making it happen? If yes, how?   If no, is there an alternative? I would like to do things such as creating certificates, creating cards, banners, posters, and similar items.

 Your helpful assistance is highly appreciated!

Best and stay safe
Thabo

While we’re still here, I would like to invite you to visit jw.org. There you will find answers to many questions such as: Why do we suffer? Does God care about me? How can I find true happiness? What is the key to a successful family? These and more are available on jw.org in over 1000 languages free of charge. Would you welcome a Bible discussion? I’m more than willing to chat.