moderated Re: websites pestering me to turn on screen reader mode

David Csercsics

Yes, but I'm not sure it's a problem. Usually if a website has a screen reader mode, I assume it's designed to make the site work better with a screen reader and enable it. I'd rather be told about the mode, because sometimes they also have extra help for using the website with a screen reader. I usually use NVDA, if that makes a difference. What problems does this cause for you? Would you rather it could autodetect your screen reader?