From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Weiss via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 11:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word Press: How do I edit the title of a blog/web page, and how do I remove blog entries in Word Press?

Sarah,

Can you please email me off list at jimweiss72@...

I have a couple of simple questions around WP,, but didn’t see an option to email you directly.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Jim Weiss

‚ÄúHow far you go in life depends on your¬†being tender with the young,¬†compassionate with the aged,¬†sympathetic with the striving and¬†tolerant of the weak and strong.¬†¬†Because someday in your life you will¬†have been all of these.‚ÄĚ | George¬†Washington Carver

On Apr 22, 2020, at 1:30 PM, Rayn Darren <rayndarren@...> wrote:

Apologies for missing the Original posting here. If anyone is looking for WordPress help, let me know, I’m a developer and use it daily.

Sarah