moderated Re: Insert day and time not work when press the default keyboard shortcut

Michael Munn

Ok thanks I will check my virtual Ribon.
Thanks for the tip Bill.
Best regards
michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 11:38 AM george b <gbmagoo@...> wrote:

I just did it running latest word, and jaws 2020 latest and worked perfect