moderated Is there an easy way (or an extension for) sending a URL as a shortcut to the desktop with Firefox and JAWS?

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I am using Windows 10, JAWS 2019 and Firefox.  Unlike in IE, Firefox seems not to have the “Send Shortcut to Desktop” command.  I use to have an extension called something like “Deskcut” in my Firefox, but apparently it became deprecated and was automatically removed.  So, is there any easy way natively within Firefox, or a good extension for, sending a link to the currently viewed website (i.e., its URL) to the desktop?

Thanks,

Richard