moderated Insert day and time not work when press the default keyboard shortcut

Michael Munn

Hi all, this is Michael and I have a question here on select date and times in Word.
Everytime in Word when I press the keyboard command Ault+N+D to bring up the day and time, Jaws will give me the date and time for me to pick but recently I can't do that anymore. I pressed  the same command Ault+N+D to bring up the day and time, it won't work as I expected to. . I want to know what caused the problem. I have to press Ault+N to bring up a list of things that is in the insert and then press the left arrow key to get in to Day and times.
Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn