moderated Re: File view messed up

Yates, Danney

Hey, Brian!  You made my day, my files , in a folder on my desktop, were not showing up unless I did first letter navigation, could not scroll, but did the control shift 5 and it cleared it right up.  I needed that after a day of struggling with Microsoft Teams yesterday. lol

Have a great one

Danney

Roosevelt Warm Springs

Danney Yates, M.Ed.

Assistant Director

Campus Life

Office: (706) 655-5129  Fax: (706) 655-5118  Georgia Relay: 711

6135 Roosevelt Highway│P.O. Box 1000 │Warm Springs, GA 31830

www.gvs.ga.gov

*Emails may now be sent to: Danney.Yates@...*

From: Mr. Ed
Hi Brian,
Do these shortcut keys also work when you are in your folders or documents
to get list or detail view?
Mr. Ed

From:
Brian Lee
Hello Mr. Ed,
Yes.  These shortcut keys can be used instead of going into the contextual
menu when nothing is selected and picking the appropriate item in the View
submenu.  I believe that if you are in the UK the shift key is dropped from
the keystrokes.
Take care.
Brian Lee
brianllee@...