moderated Re: Resolved/RE: Jaws problem making labels in Word 365

Van Lant, Robin

Norma,

Glad it worked.  I don’t know that it works as consistently as I’d like and the label JAWS reads aloud for that box could be better.  If you cannot get Alt A to work, try tabbing around the dialog a bit, then doing Alt A.  This seems to help.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 12:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Resolved/RE: Jaws problem making labels in Word 365

Hi Robin,

I had previously tried Alt A to get into the address field with no luck. But, I tried it just now and it did the trick. I don’t know what the problem was previously, with Office 365 and Jaws it could be any number of things. I am just so glad that you made the Alt A suggestion and it worked.

With much appreciation,

Norma