moderated Re: undoing effect in Excel

NFB Lab 4

Title Reading Detection Off Title ReadingWorkbook, Worksheet and Region SettingsExcel Settings This is what you were looking for. It is set off, if you hit the it will go to either red columns or red rose or red both columns and rows.

On Apr 19, 2020, at 8:29 PM, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:

´╗┐tom, I only see title reading detection that can be cycled.
Here's what I get when I search for title after pressing insert+v:

9 Search Results List box
Monitor Cell Titles Read checked Monitoring CellsExcel Settings
Title Cell Font and Formatting Indication not checked FormattingWorkbook, Worksheet and Region SettingsExcel Settings
Title Reading Workbook, Worksheet and Region SettingsExcel Settings
Define Name Column and Row Titles Override On for the Current File Title ReadingWorkbook, Worksheet and Region SettingsExcel Settings
Title Reading Detection Off Title ReadingWorkbook, Worksheet and Region SettingsExcel Settings
Titles Read For Cells Right and Below Title ReadingWorkbook, Worksheet and Region SettingsExcel Settings
Column Titles to Row Range Set Undefined Title ReadingWorkbook, Worksheet and Region SettingsExcel Settings
Row Titles to Column Range Set Undefined Title ReadingWorkbook, Worksheet and Region SettingsExcel Settings
Clear Title And Total Definitions checked Title ReadingWorkbook, Worksheet and Region SettingsExcel Settings

-------- Original Message --------
From: NFB Lab 4 [mailto:nfbsc.lab.4@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, April 19, 2020, 5:09 PM
Subject: undoing effect in Excel
No, when you go to quick settings, under that title reading. You can choose between column title, row title, both, or none. The space bar will cycle between them.

Thom

From: NFB Lab 4 [mailto:nfbsc.lab.4@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, April 19, 2020, 2:37 PM
If you have defined the title reading for row and or columns, and do not want them to read anymore. All you have to do is open the file. Hit insert V for the quick settings. Type in title, and arrow down until you hear title reading, and space until it says none.

I hope this helps,
Thom