From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tina sohl
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 4:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Intro and a question

Hi. I'm coming back to jaws after a long time away. I enjoy reading,
but can't figure out if, or how to read my kindle books using jaws. Is
this possible and how would I do that? I am trying the kindle cloud
reader at read.amazon.com, and can start reading books, but cannot
navigate them. I'm using jaws 20 with windows 10 and chrome as my
browser. Thanks for any help, I'm glad I found this list.,.

Tina