moderated Re: Problem Retrieving Original Sender's E-mail Address On Groups.io E-mail Lists

Tom Behler

Bill:

I just changed my default e-mail to Outlook, and used the “reply” link at the bottom of this message to reply to the sender, who, in this case was you.

Even though Jaws initially said that the original sender’s e-mail address was unavailable, your address came up in my “to” field.

So, it looks like the reply to sender link now works, at least on this list.

I’m sending this note to the entire list, though, to let everyone know of my progress.

Tom Behler