moderated Re: Problem Retrieving Original Sender's E-mail Address On Groups.io E-mail Lists

Mike B

To join the Windows 10 for screenreader users group you can click on the email address below, or copy / paste into a new email, put subscribe in the subject field and send.

Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: Problem Retrieving Original Sender's E-mail Address On Groups.io E-mail Lists

As an aside, for anyone who's new to Windows 10 since Windows 7 has gone out of support, or just wants to know more about it would be well-advised to consider joining the WIndows 10 for Screen Reader Users Group on Groups.io.  Navigate to the noted page, search for Group Email Addresses, and the ones you need for posting, subscribing, unsubscribing are right there.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss