moderated Re: Problem Retrieving Original Sender's E-mail Address On Groups.io E-mail Lists

Tom Behler

Richard:

Based on a helpful suggestion from another list member, I’ve discovered that you can also copy the info in the from field to the clipboard, and then paste it into your reply, after which you can delete everything else but the sender’s address.

I agree it is more work, but at least it’s doable.

I wonder why the insert shift R command has now stopped working, and if this is an Outlook or a Jaws issue?

Tom Behler