moderated Re: undoing effect in Excel

There's a reason I suggest NOT using a screen-reader dependent method to assign a column of row titles, or a row of column titles, when the ability exists in Excel itself, and every screen reader I have worked with allows you to toggle on/of the reading of a column title when switching columns or row title when changing rows if such are defined in the spreadsheet.

And if you've filled your cells across a respective row with what you want as your column titles, or down your column with what you want as your row titles, it's simple to set up in Excel.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss