moderated Re: Recovery of ITunes playlist and songs

Randy Barnett

Do a search for iTunes playlist files I'm not at my computer but they ended like dog PLTRPLSTOPL ass or something like that just go to your iTunes folderIn the Music folder for in the music folder for windows and you'll see the actual file extensions for your playlists.

Randy Barnett

On Apr 18, 2020, at 11:44 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

Have you tried a system restore?

Love in Christ
Marty
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: Recovery of ITunes playlist and songs

Hello Group,

To clarify my post from earlier today,I am looking to recover a fairly extensive playlist that is no longer in my Itunes library, stored on my Windows Pc.

What I want to do is to access a library from some months ago before the playlist was deleted, though how it got deleted is an Itunes mystery, or fault of the program.

Again, if there is anyone who can assist in this recovery, I would appreciate your help.

Best, Justin 

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.