moderated Re: Recovery of ITunes playlist and songs

Randy Barnett

Do a search for iTunes playlist files I'm not at my computer but they ended like dog PLTRPLSTOPL ass or something like that just go to your iTunes folderIn the Music folder for in the music folder for windows and you'll see the actual file extensions for your playlists.

Randy Barnett

On Apr 18, 2020, at 11:44 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

Have you tried a system restore?

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: Recovery of ITunes playlist and songs

Hello Group,

To clarify my post from earlier today,I am looking to recover a fairly extensive playlist that is no longer in my Itunes library, stored on my Windows Pc.

What I want to do is to access a library from some months ago before the playlist was deleted, though how it got deleted is an Itunes mystery, or fault of the program.

Again, if there is anyone who can assist in this recovery, I would appreciate your help.

Best, Justin