From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 6:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A dumb question

Control plus shift plus K starts the process for permanent bookmarks.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

On 4/18/2020 6:13 PM, Gene Stevens wrote:

I haven’t had to use place markers on a web ppage in quite a while. So today I was attempting to set place markers in JFW 2020 amd for the life of me can’t remember how. LOL.

I’ve been using JFW for over ten years but am habing a brain fart here. Anyone want to help me out here?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10