moderated speech and sound scheme and misspelled words

Leo

Hello everyone,

I have a speech scheme for Microsoft Word that announces text with attributes using a different voice. Theoretically, I can do the same for misspelled words and grammar mistakes. In this way, jaws would read the text that Microsoft word has marked as grammatically mistaken. My problem is that after choosing spelling error from the list and assigning a voice alias to announce the text, well, it doesn’t make a difference, and I turn out listening jaws reading the misspelled text with the same voice.

Does anyone have an idea of how I can make this work?

--
Best,
   Leo