moderated Re: application mode

Adrian Spratt

If I understand your question correctly, I get out of applications mode by pressing the PC cursor twice quickly.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 3:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: application mode

Had an issue today with application mode.

I was uploading a file, and when I got done with it, I couldn't get out of application mode.

Not to mention, that it didn't tell me whether I was uploading a resume, a reference, or a cover letter.

I used rout jaws to pc to arrow around some, then used rooted pc to jaws to break out of it.

Also, I found that hitting enter twice, and or pulling up the links list and selecting, move to link worked.

However, I was wondering if any of you had a better way of working with that…

Thanks,

Justin