moderated Re: undoing effect in Excel

Ann Byrne

Using these keystrokes creates a .jsi file, which you will need to delete in order to remove the command.

Go to the JAWS screen.
Utilities
explore utilities folder.
Explore my settings.
Personalized settings.
the excel.jsi file will be there.
Wipe it out.

If that doesn't work, holler and I will look harder.At 06:09 PM 4/17/2020, you wrote:

I've used Alt+Control+JAWSKey+R which defines the selected columns as those containing row titles for the current region.
I've also used Alt+Control+JAWSKey+C which defines the selected rows as those containing column titles for the current region.

what do I have to do if I do not need or want the effect anymore?