moderated Re: problems with mail and JAWS?

Shirley Tracy

Ashleigh, I forgot to tell you, but perhaps you already know, pressing the insert (or JAWS key) plus escape is screen update. I’m not sure if this is happening because I need to change something in settings, but I haven’t investigated further. All I know is that I can read my email messages and don’t have that other stuff—but I have to do it every time.

Shirley Tracy

From: Shirley Tracy via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 3:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; win10@win10.groups.io
Cc: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: problems with mail and JAWS?

Yes, I have had this problem. Originally, we thought it was because my window was not maximized. But it kept happening. Here’s what I figured out: When you open the message, if it’s acting goofy, like you mentioned, press the JAWS key and Escape. I don’t know why it works, but it does. You might need to give it a couple seconds, but the message will read as it should.

HTH.

Shirley

Shirley Tracy