moderated Re: getting rid of outlook saying message from today yesterday etc.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 05:16 PM, Tom Moore wrote:
Exactly what options are changed when we do this?
That's odd.  Using JAWS 2020 and Outlook 2016 I am getting narration at each and every one of those steps except the last for the Show Groups toggle.

I noted what each step does at 11:27 this morning:   ALT+V (View Ribbon), AB (quickly, together for arrangement), W (toggle for Show in Groups, on by default).

You're not changing the actual arrangement unless you were to do something else, and the default is Conversations by date.  You're just taking the by date groupings that are shown in the inbox away.

        ~ Joshua Liebman