moderated Resources/RE: Word Press: How do I edit the title of a blog/web page, and how do I remove blog entries in Word Press?

Norma A. Boge

Hi group,

Here’s one source for some info on using WordPress with assistive tech. I don’t know how recent the info is, but it might be worth a look:

https://yourownpay.com/build-website/

I am sure I saw something about a WP list for those using screen readers but I didn’t keep the subscribe info. Anyone know of such a group?

Here’s a book I got from Bookshare which, although not written from the perspective of a screen reader user, is quite comprehensive and is pretty easy to understand:

WordPress All-in-One For Dummies

Lisa Sabin-Wilson

And, a lot of the info in the “Dummies” series can be found online. Just use your favorite search engine.

Lastly, here’s a site with a lot of info about building a WP site using a screen reader. Instructions are keyboard-based:

https://www.customerservant.com/series/wordpress-with-a-screen-reader/

I’m on the hunt for additional resources so please share if you have some.

HTH and thanks,

Norma