moderated Re: Using Doxy.me with JAWS

Mario

Jonathan, for Windows, which browsers did you use, which screen readers did you use?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Cohn, Jonathan [mailto:jcohn@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020, 10:26 AM
Subject: Using Doxy.me with JAWS
I had no problems using a MacOS or Windows browser and a screen reader
to get through the initial screens. The mobile version is not as good. I
found several unlabeled fields, and when it prompted me for my name, I
could not find that field. The only time I have tried actually
connecting with it is with the iPhone, where I could hear my doctor
muted, but they could not hear me and my iPhone claimed I was still
awaiting  the doctor. We ended up doing the session via FaceTime.
Good Luck!
Jonathan