moderated Re: problems with mail and JAWS?

David Griffith

Yes  I am getting the same issue nowadays. NVDA  and Narrator both seems more solid

Also I am finding that Mail is sporadically crashing when Jaws is running but I cannot trace why this is.

To be  honest I mainly use Windows Mail for a quick trim of my inbox with the automatic preview reading but then rely on Outlook for actual sending and reading of mail in detail.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: 17 April 2020 14:18
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Cc: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: problems with mail and JAWS?

Hello,

Recently, I’ve been experiencing a weird problem with Windows mail and JAWS. It’s now hit or miss as to whether JAWS will read e-mails as they’re open, bring up the thing where it says “mail start groups navigation” and a whole bunch of stuff, open the message but make it appear blank, or just crash. If I’m not making se4nse here, it doesn’t make sense to me either. However, I’m just wondering if any of you have had this issue? It’s been going on for me for quite some time but can’t really pin it on when my computer was taken into the shop for servicing/updates, and that was before I started my winter semester this year.

Thank you,

Ashleigh Piccinino

P.S. another happening with JAWS and the mail app is that I can’t reach any attachments with tabbing as JAWS just crashes. Everything’s on the latest updates, so …

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.