moderated Re: searching my coputer

Chris

If its a network drive then you are out of luck I’m afraid

If its a physical drive then you should be able to add it under indexing options so it can be searched

From: Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: 17 April 2020 14:30
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: searching my coputer

Hi, about 3 weeks ago I asked for assistance on how to search my computer

with Jaws and windows 10.  I got great responses but,I can't seem to get the

information I need to successfully findfiles and or, contents of a file

within my computer.  I have tried multiple times and got more

informationfrom the Web than anything else.  I heard an option once Jaws

saying (on this computer)) but not hearing this ever again.  The information

I place for search is definitely on my G drive so it should find it.  I was

told that the windows key and S was to searchthe whole computer and others

mentioned windows and the e key.  What on earth am I doing incorrectly??  I

am sorry for re-posting this but I tried many times over the last few weeks.

Andy and Shubert

Andrew J. LaPointe, President

Friends of the Salem Council on Aging

34 Raymond Ave.