From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Coburn
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 6:48 AM
To: Main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: change default homepage in Microsoft edge

I know how to go to settings, but I have tabbed all around, and I cannot find it on the settings page.  where is it?

I am having similar problems with the windows settings application.

On Apr 17, 2020 at 9:41 AM, <Joseph Lee> wrote:

Hi,

Yes. The following came up on Win10 Forum for Screen Reader Users archive (way back in January 2020):

https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/message/41418?p=,,,20,0,0,0::relevance,,Edge+home+page,20,2,0,69745495

You will need to open Edge settings (Edge menu (Alt+F)/Settings), search “startup”, tab around, then from On Startup grouping, select “Open a specific page or pages Open a specific page or pages”.

Cheers,

Joseph