moderated Re: change default homepage in Microsoft edge

Tom Coburn

I know how to go to settings, but I have tabbed all around, and I cannot find it on the settings page.  where is it? 

I am having similar problems with the windows settings application.

On Apr 17, 2020 at 9:41 AM, <Joseph Lee> wrote:

Hi,

Yes. The following came up on Win10 Forum for Screen Reader Users archive (way back in January 2020):

https://win10.groups.io/g/win10/message/41418?p=,,,20,0,0,0::relevance,,Edge+home+page,20,2,0,69745495

You will need to open Edge settings (Edge menu (Alt+F)/Settings), search “startup”, tab around, then from On Startup grouping, select “Open a specific page or pages Open a specific page or pages”.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Coburn
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 6:33 AM
To: Main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: change default homepage in Microsoft edge

hello everyone,

my name is Tom, I just lost my vision entirely back in August 2019,  and I’ve only been learning Jaws since September 2019,  so I’m still a newbie.

I hope I am sending this to the right place, being a newbie with Jaws, I don’t understand what email address I am sending this  to. I hope I am sending this to the entire group.

in the new chromium version of Microsoft edge, how do I change the default homepage? And change the default search engine to Google?  I mean, who even uses bing? 

I have Jaws 2020, The home annual license version. 

Tom Coburn

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.