moderated change default homepage in Microsoft edge

Tom Coburn

hello everyone,

my name is Tom, I just lost my vision entirely back in August 2019,  and I’ve only been learning Jaws since September 2019,  so I’m still a newbie.

I hope I am sending this to the right place, being a newbie with Jaws, I don’t understand what email address I am sending this  to. I hope I am sending this to the entire group.

in the new chromium version of Microsoft edge, how do I change the default homepage? And change the default search engine to Google?  I mean, who even uses bing?

I have Jaws 2020, The home annual license version.

Tom Coburn