moderated Re: An accessible router

Jason White

I installed OpenWRT on my router, which is very accessible via the Web interface or via the command line  using Secure Shell (ssh). If you want to use the command line, JAWS is very effective in Windows Powershell (for which there’s a built-in ssh Windows client), or in Windows Subsystem for Linux. For the Web interface, I doubt that it matters which browser you use.

https://www.openwrt.org/

From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 15:48
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: An accessible router

I didn’t see on the listing you linked to where it has USB.  Can you use a browser to interface with it for setting it up?  I don’t want to have to use an ap on my phone.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 6:10 PM

The NETGEAR, Nighthawk R6400 is a nice one I use it and it’s good with

2.4 and 5 GHZ!

https://amzn.to/2Va3jse

And it’s about $ 100, with support for USB!